Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We want you to continue to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We continue to follow current Covid-19 guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Here’s what you can expect:
- Masks are required by all patients and staff, even if fully vaccinated.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come in.
- Limited seating is available in our waiting room to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Covid-19 Pre-Screening for all patients.
- We’ve added air purifiers in each operatory room.
- Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) for all clinical staff.
- Frequent disinfection of office-wide high touch surfaces.
- We have always and continue to disinfect and sterilize operatory rooms and instruments between each patient.
Additionally, we ask if you are feeling ill please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
We are committed to helping you, our staff and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we will continue to evolve our office protocols. Please call the office with any questions at 508-384-8136.