Our Office Re-opening Protocol for May 26, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has certainly been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines, albeit our “New Normal”. The one thing that has remained the same is our unwavering commitment to your safety.
Our office re-opening protocol is based on infection control and prevention recommendations provided by the CDC, the MA-DPH, the ADA, and the Massachusetts Dental Society. We will closely monitor and follow any new guidelines that may be issued.
Through Phase 1 of the State’s re-opening, our office will re-open on Tuesday, March 26, 2020. To ensure the highest level of safety we will be implementing new office protocols in place.
• Our Staff’s Daily Screening
• Daily temperature checks
• Monitoring of clinical symptoms
• COVID-19 testing as indicated
• Patient Appointments and Communication
• Pre-Visit and In-Office Screening Questions
• Rescheduling appointments if one or their household members have symptoms
• New waiting room: your car - call us when you arrive at 508-384-8136
• Temperature checks upon getting to the office
• Manage appointments to allow for Social Distancing
• Collecting any copays in advance to reduce traffic at reception area
• Post operative follow up calls.
• Kindly refrain from using the building’s common restroom if possible.
• Infection Control Standards
• Build on our proven history as a team with infection control training
• All patients must wear masks or a face cover
• Hand sanitizer is provided upon entering the office
• Adherence to Social Distancing Principle for all staff and patients
• Clear barriers in the reception area
• Frequent hand washing/hand-sanitizer use by all staff members
• Frequent surface disinfection of all areas
• Proper PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Dr. Sein Siao and Staff
P.S. – Based on the State guidelines, Hygiene (“cleanings”) have a tentative start date of June 15, 2020. We will keep you updated if this date gets pushed back further.